Discover the vast wonderland of stalactites and stalagmites that hides 120 feet below the Earth’s surface.
Duration: The tour itself is 4 hours, though 6 hours are spent at the location
Dress: Wear long sleeves and pants. Helmets, lights, kneepads, and gloves are provided.
About the Wild Cave Tour
If you’re looking for something more adventurous, check out our Wild Cave Tour. This four-hour guided tour takes you into the deepest, darkest corners of the cave. Go where few have gone before. Crawl, climb, get muddy, have fun.
Our expert guides lead you on a trip through more than a mile of chambers and passageways that require some strength and agility to negotiate. Snacks (candy bars) and water are provided on the tour. The true mark of a wild adventure is emerging covered in mud, and we promise that’s the case on this tour. The reward is the experience of a lifetime.
We provide the gear and take photos so everyone in your group will be included. The tour itself is approximately 4 hours; with the safety talk and a lunch break, the entire time at the location is 6 hours. A hot lunch is provided and showers are available after the tour. Just book online to make your reservation. It’s that simple. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Things you will need to bring on your cave tour
- Clothing: Two layers on top (a long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt)
- Long pants (jeans preferred; no shorts)
- Hiking boots (sneakers will work; no open-toed shoes)
- A complete change of clothing for after your tour (including shoes, socks, and undergarments)
- Towel (for the shower)
- Garbage bags for all your dirty belongings
- Any medication to be used on an as-needed basis (asthma inhaler, insulin, etc.)
- If you have any allergies or food restrictions, bring a snack that suits your diet (e.g. if you’re diabetic or have peanut allergies)